You are hereSponsor A Child
Sponsor A Child
Sponsor A Child
Our children need your support...
When you sponsor a child, you are linked with one particular child who will know your name, write to you, and treasure the thought that you care. He or she will pray for you often and write to you.
Children in Tomorrow's Foundation are supported throughout their educational career. We identify high-risk children from a very young age, help them get enrolled in different skills and provide them all-round support so that they are able to complete their education, get proper professional/technical training and get a good job, allowing them to lead a respected and dignified life. The sponsored children get the following support:
- Enrolment in schools, mainly government schools.
- Regular home visits so that the child does not remain absent or drop out.
- Remedial education during the evening
- Counseling to children and parents
- Uniforms and books
- School admission fee, tuition fee, examination fee (wherever applicable)
- Traveling allowance (if the student is required to travel)
- Admission and tuition fees for Training
- Training kits
- Monthly stipend (to specific children who need it)
*Professional/Technical training is provided only to individuals above 18 years of age.
Our motto is GUIDING THEM UNTIL THEY CAN....
We cater to children who need constant support. In the process they become our active partners in bringing about changes in the lives of many other children from similar backgrounds. For us Sponsorship is the most important tool to support these children.
Our children need Sponsorship support from you...
There are hundreds of children awaiting your support...
Children awaiting your sponsorship support