Help Indian differently abled to access to their rights and to be socially included.
- People differently abled with low income encounter important
difficulties in accessing basic rights such as: health care,
- Providing health care with a medical team within a bus in the
heart of the slums.
- Practicing education in a way that addresses individual
differences and needs of children with disabilities. This involves
progressive, cooperative approach of basic skills, and if
necessary simplified for differently abled children
- Ensuring access to the beneficiary’s rights (disability
certifications, birth certificates)
- Providing vocational rehabilitation training (Basic Computer and
spoken English) and work placement
- Raising awareness programmes on health
Funds raised will enable us to have a positive impact on the children and their community so that they can play their role of citizen and live with dignity.