Skills and livelihood
Help underprivileged youth to acquire new skills, to get a job, generate livelihood and play a great role in society!
- Low self-esteem
- Low employment opportunity.
- Lack of familiarity with formal job market
- Providing them a safe place to study.
- Helping them to develop personally and professionally
- Reinforcing their skills in key subject: english, computering
- Providing practical training lessons in -Short and semi-long
- Involving companies in the career counselling
Funds raised will enable us to have a positive impact on the youth so that they can become independent and support their family.